Friday, December 06, 2013

The Denver Ballet Presents: The Nutcracker

I am slowly learning the joys of homeschooling.  I was on the waitlist for Nutcracker tickets, a long line that never gets called to attend.  Yesterday, I got the call.  They had 2 schools bail so we got 7 FREE tickets to see the Denver Ballet perform in the Nutcracker!!  I had no time to prepare or even talk to the kiddos much about what the experience would be like but we sure enjoyed it all.


Here is the orchestra warming up pre show.


I thought this light was pretty cool.  I did not realize it would fold up and retract into the ceiling to announce the beginning of the show.  The light is even cooler now!









My favorite scene was all the snow ballerinas.  It was very beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the kids enjoy the show? I took you to it in Davenport when you were probably in 2nd or 3rd grade. Love you all, MOM