Last night when I went in to feed the little Frankster his first nighttime feeding, I found him laying on his back with his arm sticking out the crib rail. Then next time I tried to lay him down he fought the belly and rolled over. This new skill ruined his sleep as each time he rolled, he would wake right up.
Frank also has other new skills. He can sit leaning on his hands for a little bit. He also is getting better at grabbing a toy that is in front of him and rushing it to his mouth. He loves to play with blankets and chew on them.
A and L still adore him and want more babies. Both want a minivan ("carvan" according to L) so we can fit more carseats. Their minds are always working.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment