Monday, July 16, 2007

Frankie turns 4, months that is.

We spent the day at the bike races to celebrate Frankbob's birthday. He must have spent too much time sitting in the buggy because when we put him on the play mat to play, he sat up for a few minutes playing with his toys. Dad and I were shocked and Dad even whipped out the camera and took a bunch of pictures of the new skill.

He has sat before, leaning forward on his arms, but yesterday he was balancing his weight and actually sitting. He sat for a long while and would fall over when trying to reach a toy further than his fat little arms could reach. We would sit him back up and he would go right on playing again. It was so cute to see him sitting while chewing on his toys.

Here is a picture I took the other day. I don't like to post pictures of the children so it might not be here for long. Enjoy!

A cute little note: I was telling Dad on the way to church that it was Frank's birthday. Dad laughed at me and asked how old he was. I told him four months today! From the backseat L chimes in "That is how old A is!" It couldn't have been more confusing to her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! I took one almost exactly like that of G yesterday! White background, G diaper, and everything! :)