Tuesday, April 15, 2008

26 weeks and counting

Yesterday we went in for our 26 week appointment. The baby is doing wonderfully! The heartbeat was a steady 150 beats per minute and I measured 25.5 cm. So I am no longer "big" for my due date. I have only gained a total of 14 lbs which Dad says is normal for me, since I like to rack up the pounds at the end.

We were in Dallas last week and our wonderful friend took a few maternity photos for me. We had to bribe A and L in order for their cooperation and Dad had to hold R's hands up to get the shot I want but the results made it worth it. The picture turned out great and I couldn't be happier with it. We wanted to get a few more poses but the children were done.

Enjoy the pictures of the almost 25 week bump!




No comments: