skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Wish...

A had an eyelash in his eye today. I pulled it out and told him to make a wish and blow it off my finger. He said:

"I wish, I wish for a nice dragon to come and save the world."
Posted by Meredith at 12:56:00 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it......what an imagination.
Mom

7:33 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
soon to be five, children that is!

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (28)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (54)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • I Wish...
      • Texans at Heart
      • Who's Idea Was That?
      • 26 weeks and counting
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2007 (71)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2006 (27)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)