Wednesday, May 28, 2008

32 week OB visit

Yesterday we went in for another visit with our doctor. I have gained a total of 24lbs and my blood pressure was 100 over 62. I had sugar in my urine which required the 1 hour glucose test and I have a rash on my belly, which she says will go away with the birth.

Speaking of the belly, it measured right on track, 32cm. The little one was kicking around and poking knees and elbows out during the appointment which was nice. It's little heartbeat was 130 beats per minute with a skipped beat ever 6 or 7 heartbeats. We are all set for a fetal heart echo and level 3 sonogram June 5th at the local perinatal center to see if there is a reason for the arrhythmia. Arrhythmia's seem to be fairly common among 32 week old fetus' so we are trying not to be stressed about it.

While at the office yesterday, we weighed R again to see if he was still gaining. He lost another 3/10 of a pound, not that much but a loss none the less. I can't wait to see what the GI specialist says about his digestive issues next week.

ETA- I don't have gestational diabetes but did show up to be anemic. My count was 34.8 where the low part of normal is 38.4. Hopefully the extra iron I will be taking with help me get my energy back.

No comments: