Here are some photos I found funny today while looking back through the files I downloaded but never had a chance to view. Enjoy!

A and L were dinosaurs ramming each other until R got in and tackled them.

Dad trying to get our neighbor to ride her bike in the parade.

Did we really make the children wear their balloon hats OVER their helmets?

I cried so hard when they rode together.

"Rock On"

Do you like our super huge swimsuits?

Don't you just love his expression?

She fell asleep watching the pro race. She did complete her own bike race earlier so maybe that wore her out...

Saying "cheese".

I love L in her swim hat and goggles.

My first attempt at a photo of the 4 kiddos for the birth announcements. R is crying because he isn't holding the baby.

She loves her goggles
1 comment:
ofically jealous of you after seeing the four kid photo.
love sadie,xx
p.s. see you soon.
Post a Comment