Just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive and kicking here. It has been a while since I have had a few minutes to update everyone so here is a quick update.
A- enjoys kindergarten and has made some new friends, they are boy's so they play the games he likes. He can make a 6 ft basket with an adult size basketball and is very proud of that. He walks or rides his bike to school everyday and has begun to run a bit with Dad. He has been enjoying the nice weather and has had a blast these past few days catching bugs, grasshoppers mainly.
L- enjoys preschool. Loves her new girlfriends in class, all 3 of them. She has charmed the teachers and they think she is a "riot". They say it is because of what she says but I think it is what she wears, as she picks it out herself. She is still the princess of the family but enjoys finding bugs in the yard. Don't bring up her pet slug as I told her to put it with the grasshoppers and they ate it. Whoops!
R- Still our bundle of fun and joy. He is doing well and is in the 75th percentile for height and weight for his 18th month check-up. We are having a screening tomorrow for his speech delay. He knows exactly 0 words but can grunt up a storm! He is starting to mimic sounds but therapy can't hurt. He understands everything. I asked him this afternoon to bring me a diaper for S and he brought the whole bag. I said no, only 1. He put up his index finger and returned with 1 diaper. What a smarty! He runs and jumps and tries so hard to keep up with A and L.
S- Still the baby. She was 11 lbs 6 oz at her 2 month check-up this past week. She loves to be held but when put down she will sit in her bouncy seat and bat at the toys. Dad can get her to sit in the swing and bat at the toys as well. She refuses a pacifier and a bottle but we are still working on her. Lately she has been sleeping until 4 AM which is a good chunk of sleep for mom! Her huge smiles are worth all the sleepless nights.
Dad is doing well and just got a big promotion at work. He is now an Associate and we are proud of him! He is still coaching, biking, jogging, and wrestling with A, L, and R.
Mom is doing well also. It has been nice walking to school everyday to drop off and pick up children. I love being so close to a great school! I also started back with Yoga (only because Dad volunteered to watch all the children so I can go) and am going to Ypump with a friend twice a week. Never the less, my stomach still hangs over my jeans, maternity jeans that is...
So that is us in a nutshell. I promise I will write more later as our days get less busy and life slows down. Maybe I will even post some pictures of what the kiddos have been up to...
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE YA.
sadie,xxx
Thanks for the update - I have been wondering about all of you. So glad to here that everyone is doing so well!! Miss you guys - Stephanie Jagoda
Post a Comment