L's teachers have told me on a few occasions that she is a riot in the classroom. She says the funniest things with her huge vocabulary. Here are a couple things I have caught her saying that made me laugh and are sometimes completely random.
Today as we are eating breakfast she told me, "Mom, when you get older I am buying you glasses so you can actually see." I am not sure what I couldn't see while we were eating breakfast but I apparently will be in need of glasses so I can actually see.
Last Thursday she tried to convince Dad to let her wear a princess tank dress without a long sleeve undershirt since I said she had to wear it. Her rationale was, "Our school rules are no long sleeve shirts, you can't twist the swing or swing on your belly." I told her I would ask her teacher to make an exception, which her teacher did while trying not to laugh, and L was allowed to wear long sleeves to school. When I picked her up she wasn't her normally giddy self and when I asked her how her day was she told me, "I sweated all day long, it was so hot." (It was maybe 50 degrees at 11:30 when I picked her up.)
I will try to remember more of what she has said lately as it is so cute and funny to see what she comes up with.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment