

We start PT for S on Friday so her arm strength was bound to catch up. She pushed up on her arms all weekend and rolled from belly to back three times today! Now that she is 6 months we will be starting solids soon. She can sit alone for a while before getting distracted and falling over. She still giggles at her older siblings which is a lot of fun. I can't believe she has been here for half a year already it seems like only yesterday she was a tiny little infant.
2 comments:
Yeah for Susan!! I think a kid that rolls can roll herself over in the middle of night and fall back asleep... what do you think, Mer??
I wish that would happen! When she rolls onto her back she just plays with her feet. She tends to just scream in the middle of the night, no rolling yet anyways.
Post a Comment