Sunday, November 01, 2009

Duck, Duck, Freakin Stuff

Our new favorite game is Duck Duck Goose. I really have no idea why everyone loves this game but we play it most weekends. We have tried during the week but you need more than 3 people to play and Susan doesn't really count. Anyways, we were playing a few weeks ago and it was Lilly's turn to tap everyone on the head. Here is how it went:

Lilly: Duck, Duck, Freakin Stuff (laughs hysterically)
Ash, Ry, and Suz: (laughing hysterically)
Dad: I wonder where she got that from? (I do admit that I say freakin a lot)
Lilly: My teacher taught me.
Mom: WHAT? Your teacher says "freakin stuff"?
Lilly: Yes, she says it all the time.
Mom: Are you sure she says freakin all the time? (I begin thinking about pulling her out of preschool)
Lilly: Yes, she has been talking about freakin stuff and other scary Halloween monsters.
Mom: Um, your teacher is saying "Frankenstein" not "Freakin Stuff"
Lilly: Oh, (begin hysterical laughter again) Frankenstein...Frankenstein... Frankenstein... Goose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I still wonder what the game Frankenstein Frankenstein Goose could have been! Glad you are writing these things down because you'd forget.
Love Grandma Sandi