While we were in Iowa over Thanksgiving I dragged my children, husband, and sister downtown to a cool railroad track for our Christmas card photos.

While we were driving we noticed a train stopped by the river. As Ry loves trains, and we were headed for the train track anyways, I thought it would be cool to get a photo on the train. My sister and hubby thought I was crazy but I asked the train crew and he threw on an orange vest and we were on the train.


Ashton climbed up first and scared us all by leaning off the rail
While we were driving we noticed a train stopped by the river. As Ry loves trains, and we were headed for the train track anyways, I thought it would be cool to get a photo on the train. My sister and hubby thought I was crazy but I asked the train crew and he threw on an orange vest and we were on the train.
Ashton climbed up first and scared us all by leaning off the rail
Since our ears were about to explode from the engine noise, yes the engine was running, we thanked the nice train guy, and headed to the original destination.
Everyone was cold already we didn't get the best shots but I love the following. Somehow we always get a picture that shows the truth of our children.
Everyone was cold already we didn't get the best shots but I love the following. Somehow we always get a picture that shows the truth of our children.
4 comments:
love it.
I love them!
The above was my comment ;)
Mom/GMA Mary Ann
It was a tad bit chilly on Thanksgiving....so I think the kids did a good job.....great photos.
The above was my comment.....MOM
And, it was a tad bit chilly on Thanksgiving....and especially down by the river. You all look great.
Post a Comment