skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, October 27, 2006
Because Wendy did it...
Wendy started a pregnancy blog and posted a picture of her ever growing belly so... I had our 3 year old take a picture of my belly for me!
Here is a better picture of the subject matter but a tad bit blurry. I guess I need to work with him on his photography skills!
This picture was taken this morning at 21 weeks exactly.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Look at that belly! I still think you are bigger than I am! :)
1:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(71)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(15)
▼
2006
(27)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
▼
October
(6)
Little L had her allergy test this morning. The d...
The Dominant Child
Because Wendy did it...
Smart little lion
Baby ticker for #3
The first and last day of potty training
1 comment:
Look at that belly! I still think you are bigger than I am! :)
Post a Comment