L has really enjoyed being a big sister. I took Frankbob with me to a coop meeting this week and she threw a fit. Not because I left but because I took her baby! A used to do the same thing when I would take L with me but I never thought L would react that way. L is willing to stay alone anywhere, including the library parking lot, in order to get her way. A will cry so I won't leave her but stubborn L will stay put. It was nice to see she really cares about Frankbob.
L's new thing is to ask why for everything. It is super cute, here is an example:
L: What is that?
Me: A circle.
L: Why?
Me: That is the shape it is.
L: Why?
Me: It has no sides so it is a circle.
L: Why?
Me: There is no beginning and no end. It is called a circle.
L: Momma, just say because.
Me: Because.
L: (leaves the room)
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, L showed you!
Post a Comment