Friday, November 16, 2007

The Day is Coming...

...soon L will be 3. In case I have not told any of you yet, that is the age L becomes everything she wants to be. If we tell her no about something it becomes "When I am 3 I can do that." So far, she is: Going to school, the big school with A, Taking dance lessons, Taking gymnastics (which will probably happen since she doesn't need me to participate at age 3), Riding her bike in the street, Becoming a dance teacher, Wearing cowgirl boots to the mall (her dress-up boots), Eating candy for dinner, Wearing 8 ponytails at one time, and my favorite, Driving the truck.

There are many many more things that will happen when she turns 3 as each day the list grows. The poor thing will be so disappointed next month, maybe...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's great! Can't wait to hear an update in a month! :)

Anonymous said...

Hide the keys to the truck!
Mom