Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dad's View

So the rare occasion for Dad to weigh in. First off the family is crazy busy and poor Mom is really feeling this pregnancy, but the amazing thing is that it hasn't slowed her down yet. She is all over the place all week, including: skate lessons, school, Discovery Days, play group, grocery shopping, regular shopping, etc. I don't know how she does it, I do know that when I start to think about it all I get dizzzy. A, L, and R are totally up for it all and seem to be relatively happy participants. Of course, I am at work so I wouldn't know.

Now that El Quatro is on the way and we have finally accepted the change, we are starting to get excited in a new way about this summer. It will be exciting to have a new baby and w/ 4 there is no chance of a middle child, or maybe there will be two middle kids, who knows. One thing I do know is that A and L are so used to be such little responsible helpers, I am sure they will be up for helping Mom and me to make the adjustment.

Thanks for reading and say some prayers for Mom so that she can get through this pregnancy healthy and be ready for El Quatro.

No comments: