Yesterday A and L were racing and playing in the upstairs hallway while I was making dinner. A was explaining how to play "What time is it Mr. Fox" and L was really enjoying the lesson, as she was ice skating in the hallway and A was her instructor.
Here is a sample of how cute they were playing together:
A- Ask me what time is it.
L- What time is it A?
A- I am Mr. Fox.
L- OK, what time is it Mr. Fox?
A- Lunch time and I'm going to eat you!
Then he whispers "Skate away fast L so I don't catch and eat you."
L- shreaks in laughter and skates away
A- You are doing a great job. You are so fast I can't get you. Slow down so I can catch up! (L was going super slow trying not to slip and fall in the hallway. She didn't want a forehead lump like A.)
L and A finally make it to the living room and collapse on the couch. A has more encouragement for L which just makes me smile.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment