Monday, February 05, 2007

35 week belly

Here is a shot of the big momma belly that Daddy was talking about.





It is not a true side shot so it doesn't show the true enormity of the belly but it is better than nothing. As you can see, the baby is so low that my pants practically fall off in the front. It really limits what I can wear these days as the maternity shirts are too short and the pants ride too low in the front. I can't see the bottom of the belly so I don't realize I am uncovered until I walk outside into the cold. Brrr!!

I have finally gotten the pregnancy heater working and am warm enough at night to sleep without covers. I also don't need to wear my North Face fleece over three other layers to hang out in the 70 degree house anymore. It is sad that I can only enjoy this warmth for a few more weeks then it is back to being cold again.

We go in on Thursday for our 36 week appointment, with a different doctor in the group, and are looking forward to hearing the strong heartbeat again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.......huge!

Anonymous said...

What a cute belly!

Anonymous said...

finally! now you look like you are sisters with nessa and I! I bet you may even be our weight now too, eh?

Anonymous said...

Right on Rachael!

~V