Monday, May 21, 2007

The Big 4

A turned 4 last Saturday and amazingly he grew overnight. I swear when he woke up his PJ's were high-waters. We got his hair cut last week for his birthday dinner pictures on Friday and he looks so adorable but old!



A has decided he wants to learn how to play chess. He watched some 5 year olds playing on Arthur and now he wants to learn. I told him I would teach him so now every day instead of sleeping he wants to learn how to play. I am not sure how to teach a 4 year old how to play so I have been putting him off. Any suggestions? As a ploy to distract him from chess, I got out the Labyrinth and he loves it. He can get the ball to the 4th hole, which is just as good as Daddy and myself. He sits and patiently moves the ball around the black line. It has been a great family game for the past few nights as L likes to try as well.


We go in for his 4 year old well visit today so I will let you know his stats later.

No comments: