Thursday, May 24, 2007

Who Said She Could Talk?

L has become super verbal. She gets up early and the morning and talks constantly. Today as I tried to sleep at the breakfast table, she went on and on...

Here is a sample of what she talks about:

Daddy go to work already. He took the car. (Mom breaks in and says he rode his bike.) No, L said he walk or take car. Daddy no ride bike without L. I want ride bike. Let's go Momma.

(Momma doesn't get excited about riding bikes at 7AM so L continues)

A is not a Daddy or a Mommy. He is a brother. His name is A. He is my big brother and Frankbob's big brother. He will be a Daddy when he turns older. I will be a Mommy just like you. Why don't you work Momma? You should work like Daddy. Daddy likes to work. He draws pictures there. A will work like Daddy. May I have more cereal please? I done with the cereal in mouth. AHHHH. I like more cereal please. With milk so I use my spoon. I have on a pink shirt. No is dirty like butterfly shirt. I have on gooey pants. No like them. Me want to change into pink pants.

She goes on and on and on. I am glad she finally caught up with her language development but holy cow does she talk these days!

No comments: