Now I just let him climb up, pick his fruit and send him to the table to eat. Yesterday I learned another error in my ways. Little did I know that a one year old will swallow a plum pit. Apparently it tasted fine as he ate another plum later that day. I did cut the next plum and throw out the pit before letting R devour it. The pit has yet to come out but I figure it will given enough time...
Friday, June 27, 2008
Lemon, Plum, Pit
R loves to climb up the step-stool and get into the fruit bowl. The other day he ate half a lemon as I was preparing dinner.



Now I just let him climb up, pick his fruit and send him to the table to eat. Yesterday I learned another error in my ways. Little did I know that a one year old will swallow a plum pit. Apparently it tasted fine as he ate another plum later that day. I did cut the next plum and throw out the pit before letting R devour it. The pit has yet to come out but I figure it will given enough time...
.JPG)
Now I just let him climb up, pick his fruit and send him to the table to eat. Yesterday I learned another error in my ways. Little did I know that a one year old will swallow a plum pit. Apparently it tasted fine as he ate another plum later that day. I did cut the next plum and throw out the pit before letting R devour it. The pit has yet to come out but I figure it will given enough time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment