Friday, October 22, 2010

Susan, Still at Home

Just a quick note about Susie since she isn't in school yet. She walks the children to school with me every morning and as soon as we walk back into the house asks if it is time to pick-up Rylan and Lilly. I have been enjoying my time with her alone. She loves to sing songs and read books in the few hours we have before pick-up. She likes to draw circles and make books like Lilly. When she scribbles she tells me what she is writing or drawing. She is a chatterbox though I can't understand all of what she says.

Susan is still a daredevil and loves to climb slides and ladders. She slept in a toddler bed, once only, and woke me up screaming in the living room so I imagine she will be a sleep walker like Daddy. If she isn't sitting in her booster at the table she wanders all over the place as well. Susan just likes to keep moving.

She loves her new baby "Twinkle" and gives the belly hugs and kisses daily. She just felt a kick tonight and her face lit up. I didn't think she would ever take her hand off my belly because she wanted to feel again and again. She will be a great big sister in February!

No comments: