Last night I went in to check on A and L before I went to bed and noticed a diaper laying next to the crib. It was dry and looked as though it had been on her baby doll so I picked it up to put it away. I reached into the crib to say good-night and put her blanket on and realized that she was not wearing a diaper. The little stinker had taken off her diaper, thrown it out of the crib, and pulled her pants back up before falling asleep.
I guess we are going to be wearing pull-ups to bed since they are harder for her to get off.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
L really has a mind of her own!
gma m.a.
This young lady fits in with our family quite well... gotta love smart, persistent women :)
miss everyone!
-Em
Post a Comment