Sunday, March 04, 2007

Baby...wait...baby...wait...baby?

So far we have thought the baby is coming just about every day this week. As most folks know we are notorious for going to the hospital and then coming home w/ no baby, just stalled out contractions. (We now have the philosophy that until we see the head crown we don't go in.) We are now very close and M is having enough contractions that she can't sleep or walk sometimes, but does this bring baby? Nope. Just pain and discomfort. I have taken several afternoons or whole days off of work thinking the baby might come, but to no avail. I even raced in a criterium today hoping the stress would send M into major labor, but I guess she wasn't too concerned (big life insurance policy?) ecause I think she has had less today then any of the other days in the last two weeks. If only it would snow so I could make M shovel the drive...

Maybe it is for the best, we still don't have names picked out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited!