Today went well. We saw a different doctor in the group, one of the four docotrs who could be on call to catch our little one when he decides to head out. She seemed nice but I am glad that we have the other doctor for our primary doctor.
I gained another 3 pounds since the last appointment. Yes, three pounds in two weeks. Plus, I weighed in during a morning appointment again with the same light shoes on. I think we are going to keep the morning appointments for the rest of the term since they are every two weeks and easier to get to with the children. Anyways, I had a braxton hicks contraction when I was laying down so the baby was forced to be still and we got to listen to the heartbeat for a long time, 140 beats per minute. After my belly loosened up the baby was jumping and dancing around. Probably giving out High Fives for the strong heartbeat.
Only two months to go...
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment