Since I am going in this week for my 32nd week appointment I thought I would share how the 30 week one went on Dec. 29th. Yes the appointment was last year and I did not have time to mention it. Sorry! We talked with our doctor about the concerns we had about a non-nursery hospital, I mean "birth center" and who would do an emergency c-section if need be as she is a family practice doctor, not an official OB. Our doctor reassured us that all would be fine and answered all of our questions.
The baby is growing steadily. I was up 23 lbs that morning, the baby was head down, tush up, with a strong 135 beat per minute heart. I would like to point out that most of my appointments are in the afternoon and I like to wear my Dansko shoes but at this appointment it was early morning and I had on my light running shoes so I figured my weight might be off. I weighed in at home before our appt. and later that afternoon and gained 5 pounds. Never again will I weigh myself twice a day as it scares me!! I think my unofficial, official weight gain is more around 26-28 pounds. We will have to see what I weigh in at this week.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment