The new baby is doing great! I gained another 3 lbs in 2 weeks and grew from 32 to 35 cm. Yikes! The heartbeat was a very strong 130 beats per minute. It is still head down which is a good sign for delivery. The little one kicks around almost constantly and gets the hiccups all the time as well. Since he never sleeps now he will be a good sleeper when he arrives, right?
We are still looking for a name. I am not sure if the name thing is hard because it is our third or because we don't know the sex. Either way, I hope we won't be one the families who names the baby "baby" just to get out of the hospital!
We go in next week to see another doctor in the group and then it is weekly appointments from then on since we will be considered full-term.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment