Thursday, January 11, 2007

Name Our Baby

The only one here who has come up with a name for the baby is A. He still calls the baby Frankbob, as does L and Daddy. I don't want Frankbob to be on the birth certificate of a little girl, or a boy for that matter... Let me know if you can think of a better name for the baby. We still don't know if it is a girl or a boy so both names are needed. I would prefer a name that ends with an N and is not super popular these days.

I will start the naming game.
Franklin Robert- Frankbob for short!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benson, Cameron, Carson, Clayton, Coleman, Colton, Dalton, Dawson, Finnegan, Garrison, Jonathan, Kirtsen, Keegan, Landon, Nathan, Owen, Sloan, Rowan, Sutton, Taryn, Tristan, Wilson

Anonymous said...

Caden, and i like owen rowan and tristan from wendy's list

Anonymous said...

Rionna,

Anonymous said...

ethan, lauren, madlyn, morgan, stephen,

Anonymous said...

allyn, marian

Anonymous said...

That would be sweet to name her marian! ethan is a cute name too

Meredith said...

What about Trayton/Treyton or Lawton?

Anonymous said...

Payton?

Anonymous said...

Lawton over Trayton... I don't like Trayton, it kind of feels slimy; "Trey"