I think by this time I can miss all my OB appointments and do the work from home. We had our second appt. today and the little one is growing strong. The doctor found the heartbeat on the first try and it was pumping clearly. The same sound A told me it would sound like! The tiny heart was beating at 160 beats per minute. What a relief to hear it after the first trimester is over.
I scheduled the appointment in the afternoon thinking it would break up the time between lunch and dinner. Little did I know all three required a nap. A talked with me the whole 7 minutes to the office and as we pulled in the parking lot I asked him. "Do you want me to unbuckle you right away so you can get your coat on or do you want me to get the buggy out first?" His response was " I....... I........ wan......." I looked in the mini mirror showing the back to see all three sound asleep. I was so angry to have to wake them all up. Why can't they fall asleep this easily at home??
Hopefully next month I won't interrupt naptime!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment