This morning I was getting our playgroup roster updated and the current schedule finished while L and R played peacefully in the living room. I was in a computer trance and L walked in saying she was bored. I asked what the baby was doing since I couldn't hear him and she told me he went upstairs. I really didn't believe her but she continued to tell me he was climbing up the stairs and she told him to come back down but he didn't listen.
I ran out into the living room and he was nowhere to be found. I ran up the stairs and found him with the art cabinet open, sitting on a pile of paper trying to get the tape unwound.
Next Project: Find a gate for the bottom of the stairs!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment