the difference between these two pictures is pretty hugeMan, i bet we wear the same size now, you are just that huge!
When you are here for New Years we can compare sizes. I will lend you my cords if you want them, they barely fit me anymore! Ha Ha Ha...Your pants probably won't make it past my knees.
I think your torpedo is bigger than mine now! Cute!
Biggest bump yet?Sadie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
the difference between these two pictures is pretty huge
Man, i bet we wear the same size now, you are just that huge!
When you are here for New Years we can compare sizes. I will lend you my cords if you want them, they barely fit me anymore! Ha Ha Ha...
Your pants probably won't make it past my knees.
I think your torpedo is bigger than mine now! Cute!
Biggest bump yet?
Sadie.
Post a Comment