We were driving this evening to meet our cousins at the walk of lights and listening to Christmas music on the radio. Everyone was content so Daddy and I were talking in the front seats. I mentioned that my belly was still harder, since the previous night, and that the baby might have lodged head down with its heiney up by my ribs. I said it was strange though because when I pushed on my belly, the baby would kick at the top.
From the back seat A says "Maybe the baby is doing a heiney dance!"
We found this funny and asked what the heiney dance was and A told us that there were many different forms of the dance. He liked the one where "you put your hands on the ground and shake your heiney in the air".
While we were watching the lights dance to the music at the end of the lighted walk, A did the heiney dance for us. It quite possibly could be what the baby is doing inside the belly!
Note to those who think TV doesn't influence children: A learned this move from the movie "Madagascar", as this is how the lemurs dance.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet Grandpa J taught him that... He is quite the bad influence!
PS, I mailed that thingy
I laughed so hard I almost cried when I read your comment! I never thought of Grandpa J teaching him that...
Post a Comment