A woke up this morning at 6 AM, as opposed to the usual 8-9AM, and knocked on our door holding his books, water cup, and doll (Daddy's Cabbage Patch from when he was young). I rolled over and asked what he needed and he said, "I just want to sleep with you guys." It was enough to melt our hearts and let him into bed. I did ask first if he felt alright as the last time he came to our room early he emptied his stomach on Daddy.
Don't worry though, Daddy had a talk with him and let him know that this was not going to happen again. We don't want to start a habit of early rising. Also, for not being a snuggler, A is snuggling a lot more lately. It is a nice change.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a cutie!!
Post a Comment