Monday, December 04, 2006

26 week appointment

I went in for my latest OB appt. The baby is growing bigger! I measured 26 cm which is right on track and gained more weight. How much more I couldn't tell you though since I was trying to keep A and L out of trouble while listening to the Dr. I have gained a total of between 17-20 lbs so far which is about half of what I would like to gain. We got a good hearbeat stretch which was approx. 135 beats per minute. The baby was stuck and trying to move around but couldn't. It kept kicking the dopler which was funny to watch.



Here is a 26 week belly shot. I think A tried a little harder to get a good shot but at least Daddy took one! I will try to get a better shot as A has already told me he wants to take another photo of the belly.

No comments: