Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh Daddy...

Daddy just came home from his bike ride and gave me a big hug. Between sniffles he said "I love you so much". Wondering what had happened I asked why he was acting like this. He said "You bought donuts."

A loves to get donuts after church but they only have donut Sunday once a month, if that. He asks after every mass if they have bagels (his word for donut). This morning I told him since he was good in school I would get him donuts at the grocery store (plus I had grocery shopping to do). An hour and a full shopping cart later we were at home eating donuts.

Good thing we left some for Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is A doing in school? you're actually letting him go? goodness! ;)

Meredith said...

He is doing wonderful in school. It is only during church, for an hour or so, but he is learning a great deal. He loves to go. I am in the process of looking for a morning program in the Spring as well. Can you believe it???

L goes to school also, well the nursery at least, and loves it. That is the real shocker, I let both go to school while I sit peacefully at mass.